PADI Freediver Course & Fun Diving
October 24 - October 25
- Knowledge development through your PADI Freediver Touch™ online learning and one classroom session
- Confined water training where you learn breath-hold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea
- Open water sessions where you learn proper diving techniques of free immersion and constant weight and correct buddy and safety procedures
Sinkhole Access Included
- Sunday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm. Meet at the shop at 9:30am for theory session and Pool Session from 2-5pm
Drive up to Mt Gambier on Friday
- Saturday: 10:00 am session at Kilsby Sinkhole – Ewens Ponds in afternoon
- Sunday: 10:00 am session in Kilsby Sinkhole – Paperwork and lunch afterwards – Drive Back to Adelaide
What freediving gear will you use?
In the PADI Freediver course, you will learn to use a mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit and weight belt. Using gear designed specifically for freediving is best and will give you the best performance, however, in this course, you may be able to use some snorkeling equipment if you already own some.
Check with us about the gear you will use during this course and get advice about everything you will need for this course from your PADI Freediver Instructor.
You will require your own long bladed freediving fins, a 5mm open cell wetsuit and a rubber weight belt.
Fun Diver price is $200