Resin Art with Rachel
26 February @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $100
Join us for an afternoon Resin workshop with Rachel to create your own resin art piece.
For all levels from beginners to experienced we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own resin wall art masterpieces.
Everyone will have the opportunity to create two resin artworks on canvas panels.
This is a sticky & messy medium, so wear clothes that you wont be too sad if you get a splash of paint on them.
All materials are provided along with afternoon tea. The resin will take a minimum of 48hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork within the following week
Resin art is not recommended for children & attendees need to be 16years or over. It is also not recommended for pregnant women.
What you will learn
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board.
- Ongoing knowledge to assist your future resin projects from an experienced artist
What you will get
- All materials along with refreshments.
- Choice of a range of colour additives
What to wear
- Casual as it might get a little messy
- All levels & abilities, however not suitable for children under 16 years & pregnant women