16 April @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
THE RAY WHITE MT GAMBIER POOCH PARTY IS BACK & BETTER THAN EVER!
The family friendly Pooch Party is back by popular demand, for the second year in a row.
The Pooch Party will be on Sunday 16th of April 2023 at The Cave Gardens from 11am – 3pm to raise funds for two very important charities, The Pink Paw Program and The South East Animal Welfare League. There will be an energy class, Kid’s N K9 seminar, leash manners class and stay and recall class.
There will be Live music by the amazing Brenton Williams.
When you get a little bit peckish we will have food and drink available including;
– A sausage sizzle (kindly donated by Mike and the team at Collins Court Butchers.)
– Hot dogs (kindly donated by Mt Gambier Frozen Foods.)
– Other savoury / dietary options from Luxe Glamping & Grazing.
– Sweet Treats available from some of your favorites Cupkates, Moments to Savour, Robe Chocolates and more.
– We will also have Vancino Bar there for all your caffeine needs and beverage needs.
In between training you can be checking out some amazing stalls including;
– Bo-Bannies Pantry for all your pet treats.
– Eye Of The Beholder for amazing pet photography.
– And more…
For the KIDS There will also be;
– Art session / class taken by ‘Artscape’ how to draw a pooch.
– Face painting.
– Popcorn available.
– And more…
As well as G A M E S including pin the tail on the pooch, lucky dips, giant games and more…
Georgia from Georgia Paige Photography will be there to capture all the fun
OTHER : Please bring cash / coins to this charity event if you would like to purchase anything or make any donations!
We look forward to seeing you all there!